STALKERS ANONYMOUS

Thursday, August 28, 2008 |

Somebody help me!!! I am not even going to ADMIT how long I was on FB this morning....this afternoon.....tonight......in a few minutes...........SERIOUS issues here. I can officially call myself a full blown stalker now. Does anyone know where I can get a "stalker mask" to wear? I've always wanted one of those, and now that it's OFFICIAL (there have been rumors, SUGGESTIONS, restraints, and complaints in the past..........BUT, there has never been an actual admittance from me before.........I plead the 5th to the past, but the evidence right now in the present is WAY to convincing to even try my denial tactics......), I really need a BLACK stalkers mask!! You know...the really scary kind too!

WAIT!! Hubs is calling me......."What honey?"
hubs: "Are you still looking up ex boyfriends on that facebook?"
hmmmm to lie or not to lie..... me: "of course not SILLY!!"
hubs: "excuse me, how LONG have we been married? Do I look stupid? (well,sometimes yes, but I guess that's irrelevant right now...focus .....focus...) How many did you find?"
me: "four."

i might be in trouble here............

    Subscribe Via Feed Subscribe to Technorati Subscribe to Google Subscribe to Yahoo! Subscribe to Blogmarks

9 comments:

  • David, Tammy, Megan and Hobbes
     

    Step away from the computer...

    I refuse to even go onto FB and get sucked into the vortex. I've decided it's against my new religion, whatever that is...

  • tondays
     

    well, i started on facebook to keep up w/my teenage daughter - i had to know what she was doing. but more & more i became addicted, and i can't stop either. every day i keep thinking of new people i used to know to try to find. it's like the old "i've fallen & can't get up" - "i'm facebooking and i can't stop!"

    shouldn't even tell you this, but i'm on myspace too & i think between blogging, FB & myspace - techno junkie overload, but i love it!

  • Anonymous
     

    I can always count on your blog to make me laugh. I love your sense of humor. Now that you are addicted to FB, don't leave your blogger friends behind.

  • BethAnne
     

    Okay so, my sister has been after me for a few years to set up a facebook account - and after about 15 bloggers talking about it for the past few weeks, I decided to do it myself, so yesterday I took the plunge into facebook.......so, now, I too am a stalker......I dont really understand the what the big deal is about it. From what I can tell, most people only put minimal info on there, so many of the people I wanted to stalk had only listed their name and the state where they live.....I want details people! If I am going to the trouble to look up old boyfriends and high school "friends", I want to know what their house looks like, how many kids they have and their ages, what their spouse looks like and what their job is..........I dont have time for piddly little profiles!!

    (okay, it just occurred to me that I might have a problem that goes deeper than facebook)

  • Anonymous
     

    Heidi, you are CRACKING me up!!! I am laughing so hard imagining your conversation with Craig! You two are too funny!

  • Scrapper Mom
     

    Funny Girl. I noticed you posted a slew of pics on FB yesterday. It's great isn't it. Still trying to talk my son into adding me as a friend. He says NO WAY.

  • gina
     

    BethAnne- that's a side effect from blogging- you want an all access pass into their lives- too bad blogger didn't have a registry you could search by name...

  • Anonymous
     

    I have a FB account, but I only hooked into it to play internet scrabble, 'cos I'm a word nerd, so don't bother looking me up, as I'm going to 'shut up shop' because they shut down scrabulous!!!... I find I spend enough time with blogs, and I wouldn't get the sleep I need if I got into anything else - and I get cranky when I don't get my sleep!!!

  • Dana
     

    This is hilarious!

    I've never done the facebook thing. Maybe I need to check it out.