The Cowgirl Par-TAY!

Monday, August 25, 2008 |


The Invitation

The Birthday Girl







The MAIN ATTRACTION
Eagerly awaiting the horses coming out....
My friend Lisa brought TWO horses over for the the children to ride!! All the kids LOVED it of course.



Other Fun
My mom did face painting at the party, and the children LOVED it!! Here is my niece Hope getting her hand painted......which actually makes more sense to me. I mean, why the face? The kids don't even get to see what it looks like! HA!

Of course what's a cowgirl party without a horse pinata?? Now that's some mad MAYHEM down below!!

The Dessert!
My sister and I spent a total of eighteen hours making the cupcakes and cookies......but totally worth the look on Ava's face!

I found this darling topper on Etsy! You can go here to see more.



Singing Happy Birthday
The Gifts

Ava has been BEGGING for this car ever since Christmas.....when all her presents were opened at Christmas, and this was not one of them, she said, "Mommy, Santa forgot my pink car!"........needless to say, we just couldn't disappoint her again!! ha!ha!
Now HERE'S a duo for you!!......THE COUSINS......A.K.A.....TROUBLE!

She recieved almost ALL horse related gifts........which she LOVED!!
A few other PRECIOUS 'PRESHIES' that came to the party!


Even though the guest list was a BIT out of control, the party was so much fun and Ava had a total blast! I tend to go a LITTLE overboard when I plan parties, but I LOVE them soooo much!! I love everything about them. From the planning, to the details, to the actual day.....I LOVE IT!! And it's especially worth it when it's for your children.......
Happy Fourth Birthday Ava!!!!!!!

    Subscribe Via Feed Subscribe to Technorati Subscribe to Google Subscribe to Yahoo! Subscribe to Blogmarks

21 comments:

  • Ivette Falcon
     

    What a birthday bash! Cute, cute, cute! So sorry we had to miss all of the fun!

  • BethAnne
     

    Ummm, January and June. Those are the months of my boys' b-days. Are you available to plan their parties? Oh and I definitely want the cupcake cookie thing on my kitchen counter! hahahahaa

    That is one awesome party you had there......now I feel really bad about the times I have just had the family over for cake and ice cream.........

  • Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family)
     

    WOW! Ava is a lucky little girl! You should go into the Birthday Party Planning Business. Ava looked so cute in her cowgirl clothes! Her party looked like so much fun!

  • Bunny Chic Boutique
     

    LOVE the Pink Car!! You really organized a Fabulous Party!!

    Happy Birthday to Ava ~ she looks so adorable in that outfit!!

    Thanks for sharing the pictures ~ it looks like everybody had so much fun!!

    Hope you have a "hoppy" week ~

    Jayne

  • Jennifer
     

    Ok girlfriend, this has to be the cutest party EVER! I love everything and don't know where to start. Where in the world did you get the cupcake holder thingy? How did you make those sweet treats?? Love them.

    Did you do goodie bags or the pinata serve the trick? Just curious.

    I would SO love you to help me with Shelby's next party! I love all this stuff and am not good at it at all.

    Adorable!!!!!

  • Anonymous
     

    What a fun party! You need to be a party planner! :)

  • Anonymous
     

    I WISH I was creative....lacking in that department!! Everything looks great. :) I am sure Ava had an amazing time. Happy 4th bday to her!!!!!

  • Scrapper Mom
     

    Wowzers. You did a great job pulling that off!!

    Looks like everybody had a super time especially Ava. The look on her face in the pink car was totally priceless. ha.

    Way to go.

  • gina
     

    Holy Smokes- what a party!!

    That goodie table was mind blowing!! I am so going to check out the etsy shop you bought that topper at- and BRAINSTORM...I have I have 6 and a half months until one of my daughters has a birthday. :)

  • tondays
     

    I am SOOOOO jealous - it looked like too much fun & I wish I could have been there for it!

    L.O.V.E. the pink boots!

    Congrats on a great party!

  • Hollie
     

    Heidi, GREAT job on the party. Everything was just adorable and we had a blast....oh yeah, the girls enjoyed it too!!!!!

  • David, Tammy, Megan and Hobbes
     

    It was a great party and Megan had a great time. She really likes your cupcakes too... :-)

    So what are you planning for next year to top this one? ha! ha!

  • Heather
     

    What an awesome birthday party! You are one talented woman. And, Ava is precious!! If I ever get near Georgia, I'm hunting you down for some cupcakes and cookies. Those look fabulous!! Or, I guess you could bring me some the next time you come up here ;) Hee hee!

  • Anonymous
     

    You are AMAZING, Heidi!!! What a party...wish we lived closer to join in the celebration!! Happy Birthday to sweet Ava. She is truly the cutest cowgirl I have EVER seen! You captured some priceless moments on camera. LOVE all the pics! And love you too... Stacie

  • Anonymous
     

    It is like "sweet 16" on MTV. She even got a car! LOL.

  • Jenn
     

    Our family had tons of fun. (except for when i got hit in the eye with one of the water guns! :)) Thanks for a great par-tay! Hope Ava had fun.

  • Anonymous
     

    Heidi, what a great party planner. Serious you should go into the business. Ava in her pink car is absolutely adorable. Love reading your blog. Happy birthday, Ava and hi to Carter from Madisyn!!

    Karen Jorgensen

  • a boy a girl and a pug
     

    Happy Birthday Ava!! Okay so where can I get a pink pair of cowboy boots and a pink convertible...so stinkin adorable! Love it!

  • Our Family
     

    What a fabulous "shindig!" You really are a wonderful party planner, Heidi!

  • Val
     

    Holy crap! What a party! Looks like an amazing time!

    Can you adopt me? I could really use some pony rides!

  • Jennifer
     

    Hint for future posts........I'd love to take a peek at your kitchen. It looks like it's beautiful! I want to redo the look of mine since we got new counters. I'm gathering ideas.........so please share!

    Have a great day girlie!