Thank You!

Monday, October 27, 2008 |

Trying to catch up here......My sweet friend Tonda gave me this award a couple weeks ago, and I have been negligent in accepting it! Better late than never though right?
Thanks so much Tonda for the award, it has been so much fun getting to know you the past few months, and I am glad we have become bloggy friends!
This award comes with a "duty", but since I have already done that here, I will not bore you with it again!! ha! Thanks again for the awesome award!
This next award I have received from Naomi and Lindsay. Thanks ladies!! You both make me smile EVERYDAY as well!
With this award I must name six things that make me smile. Narrowing it down to six will be hard, but here we go:
1) Carter talking without his top two teeth......it's hilarious!
2) Ava dancing
3) Fall weather
4) Craig being a DORK
5) Milk Duds.....sorry, I can't help but repeat myself here...
6) Reading the funny and sweet comments y'all leave here on this blog!
Okay, now I must pass this award to six other blogs that make me smile.....
I will choose Doe, Jessica, Heidi, Heidi, Susie, and Angela

    Subscribe Via Feed Subscribe to Technorati Subscribe to Google Subscribe to Yahoo! Subscribe to Blogmarks

4 comments: