The growth of our flowers...

Saturday, October 4, 2008 |

Mother's Day 2008.....

July 2008.....
October 2008.....
We have had so much fun with these flowers this year. Craig has been feeding them some sort of super food, and they just won't quit growing! I am going to be so sad when the weather finally turns cooler for good, and they die. We have absolutely L.O.V.E.D looking at and sitting under these beautiful plants this summer, and especially lately in the evenings since the weather has been cooler at night. Trust me, the pictures do not do them justice!

Anyways, I just thought I'd share them one more time on this blog, since they are probably taking their last few breaths on this earth....sniff.....sniff..... If by some chance they live to grow even bigger, I will report again, but I accept the reality that will most likely NOT happen. Oh well, they've lived a BIG BEAUTIFUL life!! ha!ha!

    Subscribe Via Feed Subscribe to Technorati Subscribe to Google Subscribe to Yahoo! Subscribe to Blogmarks

11 comments: