Moving on now from my previous post...achem....

Thursday, October 23, 2008 |

I haven't had a random post in a long time, so here comes some randomness!

Fall seems to have finally arrived, and I couldn't be more excited. It has been absolutely gorgeous here the past couple days with temperatures in the high sixties and low seventies. The sun has been shining and the air has been crisp!! Totally awesome! I so love Fall. I can't wait until next week with school parties, costumes, and CANDY!! (Even though I am technically on restriction from candy, when those mini boxes of milk duds pass my way, I will NOT be resisting them!! muuuaahhhhhhhhhh (my evil laugh)) Good times next week!

If you use an electrical toothbrush, go try and brush your teeth without turning it on. It doesn't work (I mean like, you REALLY can't brush your teeth) and it feels very strange. I found that out last night when my battery went dead. Note to self: get more batteries before my teeth rot.

Hubs wants to know if I've blogged about anything interesting lately. Do you think he's asking because he KNOWS about my latest revelation and wants to know if I will admit it to him? OR Is this a new attempt towards ROMANCE...you know, like making conversation about something he could care less about, but knows I would enjoy talking to him about?? hhmmmmm... I'm torn.

I have become so totally addicted to Facebook that it's actually embarrassing. Last night I chatted online with an old highschool friend for over an hour. In the midst of that chat, I ignored three other people that were trying to IM me, all people from my past. ( Yeah, I sooooo can not carry on more than one conversation at a time! I could barely stay focused on the ONE I was having!) We took a LONG trip down memory lane, and I was laughing so hard remembering the shenanigans we used to get into! (big shocker, I know!) Anyways, I love FB and the reconnections that I have made. If you are on FB, I want to be your friend!!

I got my head stuck in a tricep machine today at the gym. Don't act surprised. Because you're not. Neither was I. And neither were THEY. (THEY, meaning the employees that helped me out of the dang thing) Don't ask me why I had my head where I did, because I don't know. And where was my "workout partner" you ask? Right beside me. Laughing uncontrollably. Not even ATTEMPTING to help me. Between getting stuck, laughing so hard my side hurt at my friend Robin while one of the trainers asked her why she had zero weight on her chest presses and she still couldn't do one, having to get OFF my treadmill midway through to retrieve an important paper that had fallen UNDER the treadmill, and thus apparently revealing my orange underwear to everyone behind us as I crawled under to get it (yeah, Robin waited until AFTER I was back on the treadmill to say to me "nice orange underwear"........she's a special one she is.......), our workout session was totally USELESS today! About the only thing that got "worked out" were our abs from laughing so hard. Oh, I almost forgot about the two sixty something year old ladies who walked by us and wanted to know if they could work out with us because we obviously knew how to make working out fun. We had to break it to them gently that in no way shape or form were we doing anything that would even slightly resemble working out today, and that they should run far far away from us and never look back. Which of course just led to more laughter.

My A.D.D has just kicked in, so randomness is over. The last thing I will share is an email that I just received. It is the first "political" email that I actually agree with EVERYTHING in it!! I hope you do too!!
TOP 10 PREDICTIONS NO MATTER WHO WINS THE ELECTION
1. The Bible will still have all the
answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed teaching and healing.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost.
ISN'T IT GREAT TO KNOW WHO IS REALLY IN CONTROL?!!!!



    Subscribe Via Feed Subscribe to Technorati Subscribe to Google Subscribe to Yahoo! Subscribe to Blogmarks

13 comments:

  • Scrapper Mom
     

    I just love the heck out of you and all your randomness. I'm on facebook. Send me a shout out on there sometime!!

  • Jennifer
     

    Love it!!! Girl I don't know if you and the gym are meant to be! ROFL

    I just got on FB but haven't been as hooked as you. LOL

  • Connie
     

    You are one crazy girl. I agree with Jennifer...I don't know if you and the gym are gonna work out. :) I don't know what was wrong with my comments on my blog....since I was gone...don't know what happened. Glad you came by and thanks for your kind words...It would be fun to get to meet in person...who knows..anyway...love your craziness...so keep it up! AND by the way...been there with the romance with my hubby too. They just don't get it sometimes...keep trying though! Connie

  • Anonymous
     

    So, how's you sister??? As for Craig... I think he's fishing, he knows, for sure... Looking forward to that post!!! Love the list you posted about Who is in control... I think you should run next term, for Presidency that is, not on the treadmill in your orange undies!!! Some Australian comedians have fun with your Presidency candidates, but you, YOU, now you would be a hoot! And smarter, I'm sure... Love ya, Crazy Girl!

  • Jenna
     

    You are hilarious!

  • Deare Diary
     

    I started my morning out by reading your blog! Thanks for the jumpstart, I needed that laugh. Check out my post this morning. Your blog brought back good memories.

  • Lindsay-ann
     

    Hi Heidi
    I first read this post at 6:00am whilst eating my breakfast before going to work. I have been giggling to myself all day as I picture you with your head stuck through that machine at the gym. You are so funny. Thanks for making me laugh!
    Lindsay

  • Heidi
     

    Oh oh oh, I just got addicted to facebook this week. Don't you just love it. I think since we are best friends, we can be facebook friends. Oh, then you can actually learn my kid's names... You aren't going to come kidnap them are you? I trust you, you are a Heidi which totally means you rock.!

  • BethAnne
     

    I enjoy facebook as well... I actually look very forward to seeing if I have any messages in my FB inbox - how weird is that? You IGNORED an IM request? I am way too co-dependent to do something so bold.

    I agree with that email as well.......and I hope God sees fit to put McCain in office (hahahah just kidding - I mean I really do hope he wins, but I know I should just depend on God...ummm, you know what I mean, right?)

  • Ivette Falcon
     

    Oh my... who was the BRILLIANT friend who sent you that wonderful political email??

    I'm glad you finally got your head 'unstuck' from the machine. I can totally picture Robin dying with laughter! Love ya!

  • YaYa's Funhouse
     

    OMG!! How is the world did you get your head stuck in that machine?? Sounds like you and that gym just don't agree!! HA!!! Just keep tryin.
    You are a HOOT!!!
    Becky, sister in law to JUDY

  • 2nd Cup of Coffee
     

    Getting stuck cracked me up.

  • Susie Homemaker
     

    All of your GYM mishaps just reinforce in my mind how painfully dangerous excercise can be...I think I will just stay in my cozy chair(safe place, safe place)...you are a source of constant giggles for me...thanks!