Can you say Diva?

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 |





Ok, what am I going to do with this girl?

We were getting ready to go somewhere last week and I told her we were leaving......she panics and says...."I need my make up, can you get it for me?" WHAT? I DID NOT TEACH HER THAT!!

Today she informed me that her socks were the wrong shade of pink to be wearing with the pink shoes she had on! I also told her it was time to get Carter from school this afternoon, to which she promptly popped open her phone to inform her cousin that she would be going to the nail salon, and that she would LOVE it if Addie would join her. (hence the picture above on her phone)......where does she get this stuff?

We can't go ANYWHERE without her purse, and her latest favorite thing is her disney mp3 player, to which she rocks out to everything I downloaded on to it. I mixed in a lot of fun praise and worship songs thinking that maybe she would retain those lyrics and sing those............hmmm.......the other day I heard her singing to her babies......"she thinks my tractor's sexy!" I'm pretty sure that's not one of those desirable lyrics!?.......OOPS!........I guess I'm going to have to remove Kenny Chesney from her listening now............uugghh, be still my heart, I LOVE Kenney Chesney!..........
Craig had a very RUDE thing to say about the whole situation when I approached him with the question of "how did she get this way?"
His reply..."LOOK IN THE MIRROR!" uh..uh...have you? I mean WHAT?? Huh? Who? you.....uummm?? ..............................................ok, he's probably right.....

    Subscribe Via Feed Subscribe to Technorati Subscribe to Google Subscribe to Yahoo! Subscribe to Blogmarks

1 comments: